Champion Juicer Black Commercial Juicer
One of the most important factors to consider when buying a commercial juicer is the build quality of the product. In fact, you will be most surprised at the weight when you first lift up this machine and it will then become apparent that this model is built to last as indicated by the limited 10 years manufacturer warranty. Let’s dive in and take a closer look at the Commercial Champion Juicer in detail.
What Comes With It?
The first, and most important, is the 1/3 horsepower (540 watt) motor manufactured by General Electric which is capable of running up to 1725 RPMs. As I am sure you know, they’re among the best in the business, and the sheer power behind the motor makes it easy to juice almost anything you could possibly throw at it. The feed tube is huge, at about 1.75” in diameter, which offers a nice advantage over some competing products as you can get away with less chopping and preparation before juicing.
The blades, as to be expected, are made from tempered stainless steel to ensure longevity as well as a rust free life which is important with heavy commercial applications. The machine comes apart fairly easily and does not feature any small fiddly parts like screws, nuts, bolts and other things that could threaten food safety.
Also included in the box is a screen, screen holder, funnel, bowl, sieve, tamper, cutter, and a book full of juicing ideas that is a nice addition and can you give you some handy tips and ideas.
Pros of the Champion Juicer Black Commercial Juicer
- Even though this juicer packs a powerful punch, it doesn’t take up much room on your available surface, so you don’t have to worry about losing much counter space. It is, however, quite heavy, so you want to be aware of that.
- Easy to Use. The instruction manual makes it clear how you need to use it, and it’s actually really simple to use.
- There are a number of warranties that are associated with the Champion Juicer Black Commercial Juicer. There is a 10 year limited warranty, there is a 5 year warranty on the juicing parts, a 3 year warranty on the motor, and a year on the cutter blade and the screens. So, you have peace of mind that if something goes wrong, you will have no problems getting it fixed.
- The Champion Juicer is made from pretty heavy duty materials. Instead of the plastic that you often see when you are purchasing kitchen supplies, you will find that everything is made from nylon, which also works to make it shatterproof. The blades are stainless steel and ivory as well, which means that they’re going to last for many years.
- Can use as a homogenizer for veggie loaves, Frozen Sorbets, Sherbets, Baby Foods, Fruit Sauces and Nut Butters.
Cons of the Champion Juicer Black Commercial Juicer
- Sometimes Needs Multiple Passes. With certain foods, I found that it was a bit tough to get out all the juice on the first run. Specifically with harder vegetables. That being said, this is more of an inconvenience than a real con, because this is a common problem with many juicers, and not as bad as other products I have tested.
- Does not handle wheat grass
- Not the easiest to clean
Should I Purchase the Champion Juicer Black Commercial Juicer?
All in all, yes. I was very happy with everything that the juicer had to offer, and even though there were a few little issues here and there I would be comfortable recommending this model as the quality build should ensure it lasts for many years. For the best online pricing, positive feedback from over 150 happy customers click here to learn more.